How to Support a Swimmer
- Online: Contributions can be made to a swimmer personal campaign page from the list below.
- Checks: Payable to River Pool at Beacon and mailed to River Pool at Beacon, PO Box 173, Beacon, NY 12508 or brought to the Newburgh pre swim check-in on August 12. Be sure the swimmer you are sponsoring gets credited by indicating the swimmer’s name in the memo line on the check.
- River Pool at Beacon Inc is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization.
Thank you for supporting River Pool at Beacon, and the 14th Annual Great Newburgh to Beacon Hudson River Swim.
If your favorite swimmer has a personal campaign page, you should see it in the below list. If you do not see the swimmer you are looking for, please urge them to create a personal campaign page.
Swimmer Donation Pages
- Brandwein, Nancy :: Nancy Brandwein's Cross Hudson Swim 2017
- carlone, toni :: I <3 The Hudson
- Cole, Marie :: The River is my Pool!
- Coveney, Nina :: Supporting Free Swimming Opportunities
- D'Aquino, Roger :: Swimming for the river
- D'Aquino, Roger :: Mr
- Eagan, Ellen :: Going for Number 11
- Freimuth, Chris :: Swimming for the River!
- Hanson, Paul :: Paul
- Hill, Mary :: Mary's Swimming Across the Hudson!
- Hilscher, Nancy :: My 7th Swim
- firstname.lastname@example.org :: Jane Pipik's swim page
- Lashua, Vane :: This'll be a dozen
- LEGEAY, Valerie :: Back for more!
- Lippmann, Ellen :: Help the Riverpool
- maier, michael :: michael maier
- Malchin, Marina :: Marina
- Murdock, Su :: Swimming for love of the Hudson!
- Nelson, Barbara :: Mrs
- raby, yvette :: the anuual Hudson swim
- Rowley, Nicole :: Nicole Rowley
- Ryan, Theresa :: Theresa's Donation Page
- Segal, Elizabeth :: Elizabeth Segal's swim page
- Sutton, Nita :: test
- Szeli, Bobby :: Clean up the Hudson!
- Throckmorton, Paula :: Paula
- Trenary, Kristin :: Newburgh to Beacon Swim
- Vitiello, Ann Marie :: My 11th Swim
- Vitiello, Anne :: Second Swim with Mom!
- Williams, Janice :: My donation page.
- Wilson, Charles :: Coastie Back in the Water